Monday, September 28, 2009

My Rex Build 1.7 (Mugen Bodykit)

Actually this post should be posted before previous 2 post but,who give a damn about organizing, what matters is just the build....hahahah

its been a long wait for me to perform this all by myself.after getting my bodypart back from Shah Alam last time,i try to fix in the EF8 rear bumper but the stuff didn't come with the full bracket on it,considering that i might use my existing bracket from EF7 bumper.pity me,the bracket was badly corroded i cant even open a screw out of it.so im gonna leave it until i can get another bracket.

i guess it my time to unleashed my another option for the butt-ass part,my long awaited Mugen CRX Pro2 kit.after once off fitment, it seem like it does fit nicely without any 'ketuk2 body' job (its kinda hard if you work alone though,believe me...) and WALLA!!!! my rex is on its way to her world of 'Mugenizer'....actually i want to complete this when my fund of paintjob and bodywork is more than enuff so i can fix some crack on the kit...i've warn u its gonna be a slow build....hehe

the different from EF7 and EF8 bumper...this was EF7This was EF8
My Collection
The rear is out
Final touch
the plate's on

2 comments:

  1. damn, real honda fanatic here. my car is as long as yours, but definitely not as powerful as yours, but yes, keep up the good work man

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet to be powerful bro,the transplant,coming soon....right now all the parts price is rocketing so the build is snail...mind sharing your build here also...

    ReplyDelete

feel free for discussion...